Language learning drives
Meet the Founders.
Founder & CEO
Ben is an EdTech entrepreneur and coder passionate about increasing access to education in Southeast Asia. He and Yun founded Melyngo with a focus to help learners develop the language skills that drive the most positive economic change.
Quick facts about Ben:
- Sold a marketplace startup in the UK.
- Developed LMS for a Thai EdTech startup.
- Worked in the UK, France, China, Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore.
- Full-stack developer & fluent in Mandarin.
Founder & CFO
Yun has extensive experience in audit, finance and data analytics. Having lead data-driven projects across a variety of Fortune 500 companies in APAC and North Africa, Yun ensures Melyngo's growth is driven by clear and valid metrics.
Quick facts about Yun:
- Qualified data analyst professional.
- Lived in the China, UK & Singapore.
- Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- Fluent in English and is learning Korean.
The Language nerds!
Want to get involved? Get in touch!
Hear from our students!
Great to get speaking
I've tried a lot of free and paid language websites but was so surprised when in Melyngo you have speaking practice for free. I was even speaking French in the first lesson.
I've used a whole bunch of those other apps, but none were as interactive as Melyngo. I used the free version for roughly 3 weeks learning Chinese and I have improved so much.
I like the progression
What I like most about melyngo is the pace of learning and the variety of activities. I can go back and forth between lessons and am not fixed to a strict flow.